Frozen PB&J Tart Yogurt Sandwich
The tart yogurt makes your lips pucker. The thick, creamy peanut butter ice cream keeps them that way. But the sweet and tasty deliciousness makes it all worthwhile.
Makes 9 sandwich squares
• 9 scoops (about 3/4 carton) SLOW CHURNED® Yogurt Blends Vanilla
• 18 graham cracker squares (rectangles, halved)
• 5 tablespoons peanut butter
• 3 tablespoons strawberry, grape or favorite jam
- Line an 8x8-inch metal pan with plastic wrap, leaving an overhang on two ends.
- Scoop SLOW CHURNED® Yogurt Blends Vanilla into pan and let soften slightly. Spread evenly; cover pan and return to freezer until firm, about 1 hour.
- Spread about 1-1/2 teaspoons peanut butter on 9 of the graham crackers. Spread about 1 teaspoon jam on the remaining 9 graham crackers.
- Remove pan from freezer. Holding plastic wrap, lift frozen yogurt from pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into nine even squares. Remove a square from plastic wrap and place on peanut butter side of a cracker; top with another cracker jam side down. Wrap sandwiches individually or place in a covered container and freeze until ready to serve, or up to 3 days.
Fun Tip: Spread SLOW CHURNED® Yogurt Blends Vanilla on a peanut butter cracker; top with jam and another cracker. Serve immediately or wrap and freeze. Variation: Use a favorite wafer cookie such as ginger, chocolate or shortbread instead of graham crackers.