Say oui, oui to this cool and scrumptious take on a Saturday morning classic.
Makes 4 servings
• 1 pint strawberries, rinsed, hulled and quartered
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 4 slices raisin bread, or 1/2-inch thick Challah bread, lightly toasted, cooled
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1 large egg
• 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 4 scoops [TopBrandName] SLOW CHURNED® Yogurt Blends Vanilla
Fun Tip: Strawberry sauce and French toast can be made up to 48 hours ahead, covered and refrigerated. Reheat French toast briefly in a toaster or a few seconds in the microwave.