There's nothing fishy going on in this sweet take on a traditional dish. So grab your chopsticks and get ready for a deliciously fun treat.
• 6 large scoops [TopBrandName] SLOW CHURNED® Cookie Dough
• 12 sugar cookies
• 3 green fruit roll snacks, cut into 12 one-inch-wide strips
• colored sprinkles
• caramel and chocolate syrup
• candy fish (optional)
- Place 3 scoops of ice cream in a row on a piece of plastic wrap or wax paper. Wrap and press ice cream into a 1-1/2-inch by 7-1/2-inch roll. Place in freezer. Repeat for second roll. Freeze rolls several hours until firm.
- Put cookies in a plastic bag; crush with a rolling pin or your hands to make fine crumbs.
- Put half the crumbs onto a piece of plastic wrap or wax paper. Unwrap ice cream; roll and press into crumbs to coat all sides. Repeat with second ice cream roll. Freeze until firm.
- Cut each roll into six 1-1/4-inch wide slices. Wrap each slice with a strip of fruit roll snack. Arrange “sushi” on a plate and decorate cut sides with sprinkles. (Or, omit fruit roll snacks and arrange candy fish on top of cylinder. Slice ice cream between the fish to serve.) Freeze up to one hour.
Fun Tip: To keep ice cream from melting so quickly, chill a metal baking sheet in the freezer and use it as your work surface to roll and cut the ice cream. Prepare crumbs and fruit roll snack strips while ice cream rolls freeze. Quickly roll and wrap the ice cream right from the freezer.