Truly an ice cream lover's best friend.
Makes 1 serving.
• 1 1/2 teaspoons peanut butter
• 1 regular or sugar ice cream cone
• 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
• 1 large scoop [TopBrandName] SLOW CHURNED® Peanut Butter Cup
• 5-7 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
• 2 large or small peanut butter cup candies
- Spread peanut butter in a one-inch-wide strip around top of cone to create a "collar."
- Place peanuts in a small dish. Dip peanut butter edge of cone into peanuts, rolling cone to coat peanut butter with peanuts.
- Place scoop of ice cream onto top of cone. Arrange chocolate chips for eyes and mouth.
- Cut a peanut butter cup candy in half for two ears and place on sides of ice cream.
- Place a whole peanut butter cup candy on top for a hat.
- Serve immediately or freeze. (Repeat for additional buddies.)