Ingredients• DREYER'S NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Dough
• 12 graham crackers
• 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
• 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• cookie-decorating sprinkles
- Slow Churned Light Mocha Almond Fudge Light Ice Cream* sandwiched between fancy chocolate-dipped graham crackers makes a perfect summertime treat. For a fun activity, have the ice cream sandwiches pre-made, then let friends dip and decorate their own!
- Line a 10-by-15-by-1/2-inch deep, rimmed cookie sheet with plastic wrap. Remove ice cream from freezer and let soften slightly. Spread ice cream into a rectangle approximately 5-by-10-by-1/2-inch thick. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze until firm.
- Cut or break graham crackers into squares. When ice cream is firm, cut into squares the size of the graham crackers. Working quickly, slide a spatula under the ice cream squares and sandwich between two graham crackers. Put into a sealed container and return to freezer.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate and white chips in separate microwave-safe bowls. Add one tablespoon of oil to each bowl. Heat one bowl at a time in microwave oven on medium power (50%) for two to three minutes, stirring well until melted and smooth and bowl no longer feels warm. Repeat with the other bowl of chips.
- Dip each ice cream sandwich into melted chocolate. Immediately decorate with sprinkles before chocolate hardens. Return to freezer in a sealed container. Can be made up to two days ahead. Makes 12 sandwiches.
*Try substituting with any of your favorite Dreyer's Slow Churned Light Ice Cream flavors.
|Rate this recipe:||
||Share this recipe:|