IngredientsMakes 12 bars
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
• 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews, chopped
• 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds or pistachios, chopped
• 1/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 9 scoops (about 3/4 carton) DREYER'S SLOW CHURNED® Yogurt Blends Vanilla
- Line an 8x8-inch metal pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on two ends. Spray foil lightly with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a 9-10-inch skillet. Add oats, cashews and pumpkin seeds or pistachios; stir over medium heat until lightly toasted and fragrant, 3-5 minutes.
- Add apricots, honey and cinnamon. Stir over medium-low heat for 2 minutes until mixture is evenly coated, shiny and slightly sticky.
- Press half the mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Top evenly with SLOW CHURNED® Yogurt Blends Vanilla. Allow yogurt to soften slightly then spread evenly to 1/2-3/4 inch layer. Sprinkle remaining granola mixture over frozen yogurt and gently press. Cover and freeze until firm, about 2 hours or up to 3 days.
- Remove from freezer and lift out of pan holding edges of foil. Cut into bars. Remove foil and serve immediately, or place bars in a covered container and return to freezer for up to 1 week. For a handy ready-to-eat snack, freeze bars individually wrapped in plastic wrap or foil.
|Rate this recipe:||
||Share this recipe:|