• 1 large scoop DREYER'S SLOW CHURNED® Chocolate Light Ice Cream
• 1 medium scoop DREYER'S SLOW CHURNED® Chocolate Light Ice Cream
• 2 orange slice candies
• 2 black jelly beans
• 1 orange jelly bean
• 1 chocolate cookie, cut in half
• canned whipped cream
- Place large scoop of ice cream on a plate to make the body of the bird. Top with medium scoop for the head of the bird.
- Arrange orange slices for bird's feet.
- Place black jelly beans for eyes and orange jelly bean for nose.
- Press cookie halves into sides of large scoop of ice cream for wings.
- Spray whipped cream onto the large scoop for bird's belly, and more cream onto plate for snow. Serve immediately or freeze.
|Rate this recipe:||
||Share this recipe:|