IngredientsMakes 8-12 servings
• 1 package (15-17 oz.) brownie mix for an 8 x 8-inch pan
• 8-10 large scoops DREYER'S SLOW CHURNED® Chocolate Light Ice Cream
• 1/2 pint whipping cream
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• 15 chocolate cookies
• chocolate candies, fresh sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix as package directs. Grease a 12-inch round pizza pan. Spread brownie mix on pan and bake 15 minutes or until brownie tests done per package directions. Cool completely on pan.
- Place scoops of ice cream on top of brownie. Let soften slightly then spread evenly. Return to freezer for 15 minutes or until firm.
- To make whipped cream, beat cream and sugar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Spread whipped cream over ice cream. Arrange chocolate cookies, chocolate candies and strawberries on top of cream to create a "pie"! Freeze at least one hour or until cream is frozen. Cut into wedges to serve.
|Rate this recipe:||
||Share this recipe:|