Dreyer's Strawberry Shortcake Shake
Your kids will love this refreshing spin on a classic dessert. Blend together Dreyer’s Strawberry ice cream and milk until smooth, then pour into glasses with cookie-coated rims and a shortbread cookie crumb layer at the bottom that gives this shake a cool, crunchy surprise at the end! This simple frozen snack blends a ton of flavor into every bite!
You will need:
- DREYER'S GRAND Strawberry ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Strawberry light ice cream
- Shortbread cookies
- Crush shortbread cookies into crumbs and set aside.
- Place a dollop of honey on a plate and twist the rim of each glass through the honey until fully coated. Then, dip each rim into the cookie crumbs.
- Blend a few scoops of ice cream and milk together until smooth.
- Pour the remaining cookie crumbs into the bottom of each glass and layer the strawberry milkshake on top. Garnish with fresh strawberries and grab the nearest spoon!