Dreyer's Super Sundae Brownie Bowl
Here's an easy way to push your already extraordinary Dreyer's ice cream sundae over the top – a fresh-baked brownie bowl. And the best part? You don't have to wash the bowl since you get to eat it!
You will need:
- DREYER'S GRAND NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Dough ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Cookie Dough light ice cream
- Brownie batter (made from your favorite recipe)
- 2 muffin tins
- Cooking spray
- Chocolate sauce
- Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
- Spray cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray, and add brownie batter to each cup until they're about two-thirds full.
- Spray the second muffin tin with cooking spray and place on top of the first tin of brownies.
- Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe's directions.
- After the bowls are completely cool, add a scoop of ice cream, top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles, and enjoy!