Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pops
Make dessert pop with this sweet and simple frozen treat! Just layer you favorite flavor of Dreyer's ice cream with crunchy peanuts, creamy peanut butter, chocolate sauce and sprinkles inside a cup and freeze. Then tear off the cup and bite away!
You will need:
- DREYER'S GRAND Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Chocolate or Vanilla light ice cream
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate sauce
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Wax paper cups
- Scoop a spoonful of vanilla or chocolate ice cream into the bottom of a wax paper cup.
- Alternate packing different layers of peanut butter, peanuts, chocolate sauce and ice cream on top of each other.
- Push a popsicle stick in to the middle and secure with a layer of chocolate sauce on top. Place in the freezer for an hour.
- Once frozen, remove the ice cream pop from the freezer, tear off the wax paper cup starting from the top and enjoy!